Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort
Melia Tamarindos(San Agustin)
US$141
  • Pool
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$146
US$134
  • Breakfast included
US$549
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$285
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$81
US$194
US$186
US$188
Cordial Green Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$121
  • Pool
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$152
US$249
  • Breakfast included
2,738 results
All reviewsanimation teamsenior suitemain poolfive poolsmini clubpool barhalf boardgran canariafamily holidayevening entertainmentnature reserveyoung familiesgreat resortall inclusive packagelarge bathroomgreat holidaycourtesy bus
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We were here the end of November 2013 for a week, it was a great relaxing time away, we had a great room location, beside reception and the main restaurant, but also beside the goods in entrance so we never got a chance to have a lie in. The area is split into 2 complexes which run into each other but June us 4 star and the other is 3 star.

We spent most days on the sun terrace in the 3 star complex as no children ever came up as there is no pool, there is a shower if you get too hot and the bar us just across from the pool. You can relax in peace and just chill. Jesus the bar tender in the 3 star is amazing, nothing was too much for, always smiling even though there are some very rude guests that gave no manners!

We enjoyed this resort so much we gave booked to come back again the end of April.

Room Tip: 5 min walk and your at the beach and restaurants
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank xxsue40
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Dear Guest,

It is wonderful to read your review on Tripadvisor regarding your holidays in Maspalomas.

It’s a delight to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that especially the room location, the sun terrace and the pool bar staff were to your satisfaction.
We are going to pass on your praising words to the pool bar staff.

Once again, we want to take the opportunity to thank you very much for sharing your experiences with us and that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in April.

Kind regards,

Nora Sarusi-Kis
Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This is a sprawling resort hotel, one section comprising suites, and the other, villas. (We stayed in a villa). The complex is set in beautiful gardens of mature trees and shrubs - all very tasteful. All the accommodation is single story, so none of the irritating tap, tap of high heel shoes of people in rooms above - it is of very high quality, showing no sign of wear.

There are three swimming pools, two of them heated. The sun beds are plenty-full and of good quality.

The food is buffet style and is just like most other hotel offerings. I am not a great lover of buffets - I very quickly tire of the sameness of the offerings and do not like having to get up to chose my food, so after a few days we go out to other restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay. It is lovely to hear that you enjoyed your holidays so much.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your vacation and liked the hotel, rooms, pools and gardens.
Regarding your comments about the variety of food in the buffet, your opinion is much appreciated, since it helps us improve.

Once more, we wish to thank you for your feedback and would be delighted to welcome you back at our hotel.

Warm regards,

Nora Sarusi-Kis
Guest Relations

Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is a good four star hotel. The standard of cleanliness is exceptional and the food is plentiful and of good quality. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. The entertainment team work very hard and are very multi talented! Guests mainly Swedish, German and Spanish which made for an excellent multicultural experience. We will certainly return to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NewcastleSunlover
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your stay with us. Your comments are appreciated and we will use them when reviewing our product and services in the future.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Aleksandra Mikula
Customer Service

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Have just returned from a highly-enjoyable week spent at this resort. I was already familiar with the area, having spent several vacations with a friend in Puerto Rico, just a short bus ride away, many years ago. I wanted to try somewhere a little quieter and less built-up, due to my being a little too old for the clubbing scene…
Let's get the (only) downside out of the way first. As it turns out, this hotel appears to cater to a very high percentage of young couples with babies or very young children. As a result, mealtimes were very noisy, not to mention the kid's disco every evening, and there was not much entertainment available for the more mature customer... This is obviously not the hotel's fault, but rather mine, for not doing my research properly beforehand :)
Other than that, I was extremely satisfied with my stay. The hotel and grounds are immaculately maintained. My bungalow (being on my own, I felt guillty at occupying so much space), was well laid out and spotlessly clean. The dining room staff were all friendly and efficient without exception. A special mention must go to the lovely waitress Angela, who looked after me so well. Gracias Angela! A consumate professional!
Whilst I chose not to spend my days by the many pools on site (too noisy), they were all beautifully landscaped, and there were so many sunbeds available, that even that certain type of customer, prone to setting their alarms for 5 am to go down and reserve all the best spots before going back to bed until mid-morning, couldn't possibly occupy them all!
I hear that there is another (quieter) hotel in the Dunas group in San Augustin, so I will more than likely give that one a try next time.
In summary, I would recommend this resort to young couples with small children, but middle-aged customers may want to consider alternative hotels within the group.

I. A.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 400R
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write such a complete comment at tripadvisor.
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Dunas Suites & Villas, especially the bungalows, the friendliness of our staff and the well laid out complex in general.
We informed Angela about your praise, who was really happy to hear from you.

We would be really glad to welcome you again in one of our hotels.

Kind regards,

Hanne Terbrack

Reviewed 15 March 2014

I've just returned from a solo trip to Dunas Suites and cannot recommend it highly enough. Immaculately clean, great facilities, great accommodation and felt very safe. I'm already booking my return trip with a friend, followed by a trip with my sister and nephew - perfect for solo, couples or families - thanks Dunas!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 207ep
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Dunas Suites & Villas. It’s a delight to read that you liked the facilities as well as the accommodation.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in hotel Dunas Suites & Villas Resort.

Kind regard,