We were moved here after being let down by the original hotel we had booked. The palm beach is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in the rooms were clean and modern the hotel layout was lovely. The beach and sand dunes were just out front of the hotel.
The food was a very high standard. The staff very friendly and tentative.
The only time I heard any of the guests moan was when they were waiting for a transfer back to the airport. All my family have enjoyed there stay here highly recommend you put it on your short list if you are visiting Gran Canaria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria