We paid extra for a sea view and requested a quiet room. We were put on the 5th floor on a corner. We could just about see the sea (needed to be higher really) and we were above the rubbish bins so we were woken up at 9am every morning by the refuge collectors. I really wouldn't bother paying extra for a sea view, I don't think you get anything extra. If you can pay extra to be on the top floor then that might be worth it. The staff were fantastic, so friendly and helpful. The food was lovely, the service faultless. My partner and I has a truly wonderful, relaxing time. I would defiantly go back, but net time I won't be paying extra (I think it was about £300 extra for a sea view!!), and I'd opt for the pool side as this got the afternoon/evening sun. We went at the end of Jan/Feb and it was hot and very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria