Just arrived back after spending our silver wedding anniversary at Palm Beach Hotel. Its the best hotel we have ever stayed in. The staff were so friendly but very professional and made us feel so thoroughly spoilt and very special. On 2 occasions we received in our room champagne and strawberries and again champagne and canapes. The little touches like water and a chocolate by our bed and room service twice a day were amazing, never had that before. The grounds and pool are superb and loved the spa. Its right by a beautiful beach and very nice for a walk out during the evening.
The restaurant is fantastic we had wonderful food everyday. We would so recommend this hotel, a big thank you to all who work there, from the reception staff, bell boy, restaurant staff, pool attendant through to the domestic staff and the gardeners, maintenance staff. You made it so special for us, and a BIG thank you again. Paul and Wendy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Palm Beach, the first and until now only member of “Design Hotels” on Gran Canaria, can be found alongside the nature reserve and sand-dunes of Maspalomas, set in an extensive palm grove, a unique and privileged location. For those in search of tranquility and the highest standard of cuisine, at just a few steps from the beach, this hotel is the perfect location for couples and families of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seaside Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Palm Beach Hotel Maspalomas
- Seaside Hotel Maspalomas
- Palm Beach Gran Canaria
- Seaside Palm Beach Maspalomas, Gran Canaria