I arrived on march 11th,a little early and had to wait 20 minutes for a room,which I didn't mind.While I was waiting in the reception staff were joined by who I think was the chef and began having sexual jokes with other at the top of their voices.Not very nice in front of a customer.They guessed me being Irish I wouldn't understand, but I speak Spanish..I stayed in room 204 which faces the entrance gate.It was great.I'd stayed in this complex twice before and the apartments were a lot less quality inside.
So obviously there are different grades of apartment.The upstairs was better arranged and the bedroom had a little more space.In the kitchen area I had cupboards with doors as opposed to open shelves previously.I could find no fault with the apartment or the cleaners.No bugs or crawlies at all during my stay.The mini market is very expensive.. Faro 2 shopping centre is nearby for eating out .Try El Nublo restaurant,you'll enjoy it..I also like Chinese food but the Chinese restaurant in Faro 2 was very bland.Every Sunday in front of the Faro 2 there is a market,it is well worth a visit.Anything from cars to dvd's can be found there.Had a great stay in the Green Golf and hope to visit it again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the golf course of Maspalomas, 2km from the spectacular Dunes of Maspalomas and only some minutes to the Shopping Centre Faro 2. Free shuttle bus offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Ingles various times per day. Golf and Tennis facilities nearby (on charge)250 bungalows with one bedroom and 16 bungalows with two separate bedrooms completely renovated in duplex style. All consist of lounge with sofa-bed, telephone, ceiling-fans in living- and bedroom, safe (charge) and Sat-TV, kitchenette with fridge, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, bathroom and furnished terrace.Poolside snack bar and restaurant "a la carte" with terrace. Half board consists of breakfast and dinner buffet with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. Further Facilities:2 extensive pools (one heated during winter season from Nov. To March); Seperated children`s pool and children's playground; Large sun terraces with sun beds free of charge; Minimarket; Animation for children, entertainment and live music several times a week; Internet corner on suplement and WiFi free of charge in all areas of the complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cordial Green Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Green Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Green Golf Apartments
- Cordial Green Golf Maspalomas, Gran Canaria