We stayed here for a week in May and had a fantastic time. About 45 minutes from the airport the bungalow's are situated next to a golf course. The accommodation is over two storey's, was very clean and has well kept individual patio areas that have chairs and a table. Downstairs there is a small kitchen with kettle (goes on hob), toaster, pans and fridge. The bathroom is upstairs with shower, we found the shower temperature was constantly fluctuating whatever time it was used and the shower tray was too shallow so water went all over the floor. There are step narrow marble stairs up to the bathroom and bedroom so would not recommend for small children or people with mobility difficulties. The pool was just a few feet away from our bungalow, it was cleaned early every morning and although the water was very cold each day we made good use of it.... I believe it's heated in the winter months to March.
We didn't use the restaurant but did use the bar for refreshments, this was open until 11.45pm every night. There are computers here with internet access.
There are a number of restaurants and shops at Faro 2 a 5-10 minute walk from Cordial Golf across the park. You can hire push bikes from here for about 8 euro's per day. We walked a few nights along the dry canal to Meloneras, about a 30 minute walk or approx 4 euro's in a taxi where there are a number of very nice restaurants, you will pay more here but the atmosphere is better than Faro 2. Meloneras is where you will find the Faro lighthouse, dunes and beach. We cycled to Playa del Ingles (about 5 euros in a taxi) and went to the shopping centre and the Hard Rock Cafe. Playa del Ingles is where the nightlife is!! The hotel will call taxi's for you and they can arrange some day trips, nothing was too much trouble for the staff on reception. There is a small supermarket on site but it is very over priced, there is a larger supermarket at Faro 2 which was much better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Next to the golf course of Maspalomas, 2km from the spectacular Dunes of Maspalomas and only some minutes to the Shopping Centre Faro 2. Free shuttle bus offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Ingles various times per day. Golf and Tennis facilities nearby (on charge)250 bungalows with one bedroom and 16 bungalows with two separate bedrooms completely renovated in duplex style. All consist of lounge with sofa-bed, telephone, ceiling-fans in living- and bedroom, safe and Sat-TV (both for rent), kitchenette with fridge, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, bathroom and furnished terrace.Poolside snack bar and restaurant "a la carte" with terrace. Half board consists of breakfast and dinner buffet with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. Further Facilities:2 extensive pools (one heated during winter season from Nov. To March); Seperated children`s pool and children's playground; Large sun terraces with sun beds free of charge; Minimarket; Animation for children, entertainment and live music several times a week; Internet corner on suplement and WiFi free of charge in public areas of the complex; Cordial Green Golf was completely renovated in Summer 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cordial Green Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cordial Green Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Green Golf Apartments
- Cordial Green Golf Maspalomas, Gran Canaria