H10 Playa Meloneras Palace
US$294
US$541
US$202
  • Pool
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$164
US$242
US$301
US$289
  • Pool
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$155
Sol Barbacan Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$223
TripAdvisor
3,787 results
All reviewsgaudi restaurantinfinity poolprivilege loungeprivilege packageprivilege serviceprivilege guestssea viewbuffet restauranthalf boardciao ciaola chozalobby barmain restaurantbreakfast and dinnerchocolate fountainevery eveningplenty of sunbeds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2011

I stayed at the H10 Playa Meloneras Palace first week of Nov 2011.
Nice hotel, great location, nice gardens, nice pools but...
noisy staff (dishes noise all day long), bad service at the restaurant (not at the Gaudi), very cold water in all of the pools even the kids one.
The two ladies from the miniclub are fantastic. The all inclusive service is not that good. The pool bar/restaurant was closed during a complete day without explanation. The cocktails are so poor that I only had one (tequila sunrise)... the staff at the restaurant are so stressed that they stree you too...the staff at the bars is so cool that you want to run away and get a drink somewhere else...my wife asked for a port wine she got a xeres, the guy was telling her that this is the same...the rooms are confortable, big and clean. we had a fantactic see view from the balcony but the outdoor restaurant dishes noise was so loud that I prefered to read my book somewhere else...pitty¨
The wifi connection is very poor except at the videogames room close to the kids miniclub where the signal is excellent there.
I think I've see no smile from the whole staff during one week, except the cuban dj and the two ladies from the kids club...
I will chose the RIU Palace next time, sorry.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2011

The best thing about this hotel is the gardens and swimming pools, Otherwise would not rate this as a 5 star, more 4 star. The first room we were in needed refurbishing, marks on walls and broken bath panel. Was disappointed that we were given a ground floor room which was opposite the toilets, the smell was enough for us to complain and get upgraded to 7th floor sea view which we have no complaints about. Food generally good. Spa to cold and not worth the 25 euros per day package. Massage good. Evening entertainment poor.

Everything in the hotel is charged to your room which was good in some respects but there were discrepancies on our bill from the people staying before us but were cancelled when we pointed this out. Check in at reception was slow and needed to give credit card details which I thought was unnecessary. Would not visit again.

Room Tip: Complain if you get a bad room
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alancorline
Reviewed 29 October 2011

We stayed at the hotel for 9 nights with 2 young children. The hotel is a 15 min stroll from the main area, along a nice cliff top path. We would have preferred to be a bit nearer the shops and restaurants.

The rooms are nice with flat screen tv - and we had a ground floor room so would wander out to the pool and covered play area.

Our eldest loved the minidisco and kids club.

Our only gripe was the service in the restaurant. We ate outside and the plates took ages to be cleared away. With 3 of us eating from the buffet, it was easy to build up 5 or 6 plates before they were cleared.

The manager responsible for pusher in the morning was ineffective and didn't seem very happy when we asked if he could clean the dirty High chairs

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Just returned from a week at the H10 with my mum and we both thought it was absolutely fantastic.
Yes it is in a quiet area, which makes it all the more relaxing. However, it is no problem to walk down to the beach or even along the promenade for a varied selection of bars/ restuarants, if you fancy a change of pace.
A short taxi ride will take you to Playa Del Ingles, which I believe would have more than enough entertainment (we did not visit but it certainly looked lively on the coach journey through).
The food is unbelievably good, and I defy anyone not to like it/ have enough choice.
Everywhere was kept very clean and our room was excellent. Spacious and comfortable, with a free safe and a view (albeit obstructed slightly by a tree (no problem)) of the pool.
The staff were extremely polite and helpful... and Karina at the pool bar was probably the happiest person I have ever met.
If you are 'All Inclusive' and have a late flight back, please note that your AI will end at 12pm when you have to leave your room. You can pay around 45 Euros to keep your room on (if there is availability) and I believe that this will mean that your AI will continue until you leave. We simply booked the courtesy room, which was free and fine to get ready in prior to leaving the hotel.
We didn't really see any daytime entertainment as we mostly stayed around the infinity pool, which was much quieter and very relaxing.
The evening entertainment for adults was ok - nothing special. This does not detract from how good the hotel is as a whole though.
The childrens entertainment was the same EVERY night, with the same tunes (Okey Kokey, Choochoowah (or however you spell it - if you've been, you'll know the one! :-) ), Heads/ Shoulders/ Knees and Toes and so on...) The kids enjoyed it though, which was the main point.
All in all I would definitely return here and I think mum is looking to book to go back with friends later this year.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed very good, so I don't think it is worth paying extra for a certain type of room.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank JoanneT30
Reviewed 6 October 2011

stayed here in March 2011 and having visited another resort hotel in Sept felt we must write a review.........................lovely large clean room..............sun all day on balcony.........sea view without paying extra................I now regret payimg much more for five star in massplonas wish I had gone back to H10- LOTS of family facilitiies....................great pools...........lovely uptodate facuilities.......................would defo return to H10 rather than other venues............mind you reception were cold and pompus............all other staff really wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family