Stayed at H10 hotel before - this hotel was very clean with an unusual layout. It is easy to find your way around and the views are lovely. Always had plenty of sunbeds available. The variety of food was huge and of excellent quality. The rooms were comfortable with a decent size terrace and were cleaned everyday with fresh towels.
The beach opposite isn't the best but the walk along the promenade more than makes up for it. Bikes can be hired from the hotel and it's an easy ride to neighbouring Maspalomas.
Pools were also lovely and very clean.
The only negative I have is that there is a club opposite which had music until 03.30 am which can be heard if the patio doors are left open during the night.
I would have liked to have had information in the room/foyer with details about the hotel and what was available in the area. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Playa Meloneras Palace is located in Meloneras, in the south of Gran Canaria, an excellent location in a quiet seafront area next to some of the island's exclusive golf courses. Its recently refurbished rooms, new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, manicured gardens and Despacio Spa Centre give this hotel its special charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your H10 Playa Meloneras Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Playa Meloneras Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- H10 Playa Meloneras Palace Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Playa Meloneras Palace
- Gran Canaria Meloneras
- Meloneras Palace