Really really enjoyed myself. I am 25 and went with a friend my age and can barely fault the place. The two minor problems were firstly despite not being cheap, the internet is incredibly slow, and secondly there is no indoor pool (expcept a hydrotherapy one costing 16 euros per time) which is a shame as it wasn;t warm enough for the outdoor pool.
But they are only minor quibbles, excellent food, lots of places to relax - 2 pools with poolside bars, several indoor bars, massage chairs....
It's just above Playa Meloneras, and in fact the hotel is pretty much on the sea front making for an incredible atmosphere and views. There are a few bars and resataurants at meloneras, but the larger Maspalomas is a pleasant 15 minute walk along the seafront.
I will certainly be going back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The H10 Playa Meloneras Palace is located in Meloneras, in the south of Gran Canaria, an excellent location in a quiet seafront area next to some of the island's exclusive golf courses. Its recently refurbished rooms, new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, manicured gardens and Despacio Spa Centre give this hotel its special charm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, H10 Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Playa Meloneras Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Playa Meloneras Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- H10 Playa Meloneras Palace Maspalomas, Gran Canaria
- Playa Meloneras Palace
- Gran Canaria Meloneras
- Meloneras Palace