“the best”

A. Gaudi by Patrick Hartl
Ranked #37 of 671 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Delicatessen, Contemporary, Healthy
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Small,fine dining Restaurant with fresh and natural products,professional cooked without using chemical products like flavor potentials etc.
Brisbane, Australia
“the best”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

in all my trips away from australia i have never eaten in some where this good and friendly loved it

• Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
“4 course delight”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Have just returned from a marvellous meal in this restaurant. Best meal I have had in a long time -we had the Wednesday special 4 course menu. Chicken cocktail followed by pumpkin soup then for main sirloin with black spaghetti noodles and to finish chocolate mousse dessert with a scoop of ice cream. quality not quantity is the order of the day but there is more than enough to leave you feeling satisfied and also knowing you have had a really special meal.Have booked to go back on Friday and glad I booked both nights before I came as it is a small restaurant and all the tables were booked

Visited May 2014
sheffield
“Gastronomic experience at gaudi”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I wish I could add more to the reviews already written as I agree wholeheartedly with them especially the reviewer who said this restaurant would rival the Ivy in London. It far exceeds any restaurant I have visited and I have been fortunate enough to try a few around the world. I would just recommend anyone visiting Gran Canaria to reserve a table here. It really should be a tourist destination in itself. Excellent food, well presented a completely unique experience. If tourists sampled the food here it would offer the opportunity to enjoy the flavour of local produce and cooking......and not the pictures in a menu type that seem to pop up everywhere.
This restaurant will be a reason to revisit Gran Canaria.

• Visited May 2014
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“If this little restaurant was in London it would out shine The Ivy.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

1 chef, 1 waitress dedicated to quality food and service. We enjoyed our meal on Wednesday (the chef's choice of menu) so much we booked for Friday straight away. Hoping to return in October.

2 Thank AMC63X
Namsos, Norway
“A Diamond!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

If I`ll told you I find a diamond, and I`ll like to share it? Would you bother?

Are you searching for the best of resturante food. - Note this one.
Small and cozy resturnante, whit a sharp eye for details. A unforgettable journey through tastes and combinations. If you are looking for a romanic or/and special evening for your diary of things I`ll never gonna forget? Well planing you visit and book early.
Our second time visit, and it was top score.
Thanks you Mr.Hartl for sharing your genius skills for food!
We`ll be back for sure :-D