“Highlight of my Vacation”

El Salobre Horse Riding
Arklow, Ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Highlight of my Vacation”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

A fantastic excursion. It was fun, well managed and an experience of a lifetime. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank DaveThomas2014

• Finnish first
St Albans, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This was a wonderful excursion for me and my husband. We were collected and dropped back to our hotel in Puerto Mogan. Neither of us had ever been on a horse before but it wasn't a problem at all as they gave us horses that were easy to ride. I did have some difficulty getting on and off the horse, which gave everyone a good laugh and I found muscles that I didn't know I had but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. All the staff were very friendly and we had a really relaxing 2 hour ride followed by a beer at their stables. I loved the views as we rode around the volcanic landscape - it was so peaceful. I would happily go again.

Visited May 2014
3 Thank MG_MH1
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Excursion!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went on the two hour ride. Canary Islands are volcanic so no green fields of grass, but the views of nearby Maspalomas and Playa del Ingles were spectacular. The horses were very well looked after and the staff were really friendly and helpful. My friend had never ridden before so was slightly apprehensive but now wants to go again!! It was a fantastic excursion for both novice and experienced riders. Highly recommended!!!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Suepgc
Cambridge, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Lovely mountain ride with friendly staff”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Had an hour in the hills, two horses for the three of us (5 yr old went for free on Dad's horse!), very friendly, laidback staff. Collection to and from hotel. I was allowed to go off and canter at a flat bit, having told them I could ride. Hats supplied. Cost about 39 euros each so not cheap but all enjoyed being up in the hills.

4 Thank JulesJSW
London, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Went for 2hours horse riding..we were picked from our hotel and dropped back after,price €49 per person..really lovely place,nice scenery,horses really looked after...all people involved in business really friendly,you can see they really enjoy what they doing.Really relaxing experience..would recommend to anyone

Visited December 2013