“Rainbow Golf es Muy tranquillo”

Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort
Brits abroad
“Rainbow Golf es Muy tranquillo”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I have to say what a stunning location which is just 10 minute walk from Playa Del Ingles and Yumbo Centre.
The Bungalows are well equipped with all kitchen appliances, Furniture in both main room,bathroom and the bedroom, the bed was very comfortable and slept very well each night. The bungalows are very spaceous and very clean, though the cleanliess showed thoughout the whole complex,
A big thankyou to Antonio,Sam and Adrien for making my holidays such a relaxing, peaceful, fun and on the odd occasion very engergetic. (Aqua Gym)
This complex is very international and all guest mingled to which i met some very nice people and became friends with.
I will be staying here, time after time, after time and would not hesitate to recommend Rainbow Golf to anyone, to me this resort stands out a mile compared to most on this island.
Thankyou once again hopefully see you in September if not November.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
46 Thank alps45
Antonio M, Owner at Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort, responded to this review, 27 May 2013
Dear alps45. What can I say? Just a million of thanks for everything: your comments, your stay with us as a member of the family, and much more. I know that you cannot come on September, so we hope you can come back in November. We will keep the water heated to ensure that you participate again in our "energetic" Aquagym sessions. Best regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
london
Reviewed 18 May 2013

My partner and I stayed there for two weeks over Gay Pride. We had a great time, the place is spotless. Antonio checks the pool on a daily basis, The bungalows are cleaned virtually dally.
Every few days Antonio would organise a session of aqua gym with a local coach followed by a surprise lunch like pizza, paella (the best one ever,I swear!)
The place is quiet (at night) stylish and fun all at once!
We liked it so much that we booked again for october, can't wait.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
36 Thank kikitastik
Dear Kikitastik. Thanks a lot for this fantastic review. I hope that in your next visit in October you will at least as happy as this time. We will try a new recipe for the paella to improve it! All the best
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 May 2013

This is the best gay resort I've stayed in, very warm welcome, friendly and helpful staff, very clean, spacious accommodation with plenty of outside space, secluded grounds (nudity permitted), heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi checked daily more then once, pleasant international clientele, I spent 2 weeks in this resort during the Maspalomas Gay Pride and loved it so much that I booked again for October !
Antonio and his team even organised some "aqua gym" sessions taught by a handsome local lifeguard, which was fun and followed every time by a delicious surprise lunch, the paella was the best I ever tasted.
The resort is about 12 mins walk or a 3 euros taxi ride from the Yumbo centre where all the nightlife happens. It was a bonus to come back to the resort after a night out as it is peaceful and quiet at night.
Can't wait to come back !

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
31 Thank club97
Antonio M, Owner at Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Dear 2bikers.
Thanks a lot for such great comment about your stay with us. We look forward to see you again in October. We hope the Aquagym monitor will continue with us and keeps his good humour. Next paella will hopefully be even better next time!
All the best and see you soon.
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I ended up staying here after 7 unpleasant days in a bungalow complex in San Agustin. Antonio & Sam showed genuine empathy for my situation. Thank you for that and being sexy men! Every day, they be exchanging pleasant conversations with each & every guest. they went out of their way following up with my progress for resolving my previous accommodations. Even today as I write this, 1 month after returning home they were there to validate a critical address for me this morning and then asked to keep them posted on the progress and outcome.

Nancy, nothing surprises her when it comes to housekeeping. How she can have this precarious look on her face as she enters the bungalow and then upon exiting an appropriate smile and a suitable comment as walks by. Always bright, cheerful, respectful and great natured girl. Just the type of gal my mom would have brought home at least once.
Macho gracias for 12 pleasant days. Hope to see you again soon.
Always Geordie
Toronto, Canada

• Stayed April 2013
13 Thank GTDisenar
Dear GTDisenar,
We love to see your comments and we wish you to solve your complaint to the authorities about your previous accomodation. As already told, you can count on our help for the process. Please continue with your fantastic designs! Looking forward to see you again in the future. Best regards
Oranjewoud, The Netherlands
Reviewed 24 April 2013

What a great time we had due to Antonio and Sam. Rainbow golf gay boutique resort is a great gay resort in Maspalomas. The complex is quiet and clean and guests are treated with just that little bit more respect. This makes you feel really welcome and in my case really sad to leave. Antonio was such a nice guy and Sam well he did everything to make sure you enjoyed your holiday. I would recommend this resort to any gay guy who wants a relaxed resort so that they are ready for a night out in the Jumbo. The beds are good with a selection of pillows, showers are hot and everything was clean and tidy. What more could I ask for!
Thank you very much Antonio and Sam we will definately be coming back.

Room Tip: The resort is quiet so all bungalows are free from noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with friends
28 Thank glenn O
Antonio M, Owner at Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort, responded to this review, 25 April 2013
Dear Glenn, it is a real pleasure to read your kind comments. Thank you very much. I am sure that we will meet each other again very soon and we will have time to continue our interesting chats. I have many things to learn from your experience. With my kindest regards
Zaragoza, Spain
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I have spent a week at Rainbow Golf with my boyfriend. Everything there was really good.
Bungalows are quiet, charm and comfortable. You can find all you need for your holidays. We really apreciate the outside terrace.
There is too a cozy pool area where you can tan and make friends.
We thank the staff, they make us to feel comfortable. Thanks to Antonio the manager for your tips, help and take care of us.
For us is the best complex.
We will come back for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
26 Thank HectorZgz
Antonio M, Owner at Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort, responded to this review, 24 April 2013
Dear Hector. I sincerely appreciate you have taken time to express your experience with us. All the team is now missing you and Miquel very much and we hope you will have the chance to return next Autumn. It has been a real privilege to host you at our Resort. Best regards.
Alicante, Spain
Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week and from moment of arrival was impressed by attention to detail and customer care from Antonio and his team. Attentive but never intrusive. Great relaxing quiet location, but close to bars, clubs and restaurants. We stayed in same location under its previous management and the transformation in the quality of our stay was amazing. We'll be going back for sure. Highly recommended

• Stayed March 2013
29 Thank L M
Antonio M, Owner at Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
Dear LM,
All the members of Rainbow Golf team want to express our gratitude for your warm and kind comments. We all look forward to see you again here. It will be a pleasure.
Kindest regards.