We spent 13 days in this hotel and we have really enjoyed our stay there. The complex itself is friendly and our bungalow was big, pretty and very pleasant. The quietness was welcome ;-)
We loved :
- the staff and particularly Sam's tips, the boss kindness. We think of you all naturally ;-)
The room service was excellent, polite and careful.
- The food at the bar
- The warm pool and the jacuzzi.
The only downside is that the beach is far. A cab is necessary each time.
The island is wonderful. Renting a car is hardly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gay Men-only Resort located at Campo Internacional of Maspalomas, offering heated pool, infrared sauna, outdoor gym all the year, 21 bungalows (8 Standard, 12 Superior with airco heat/cool and one exclusive Suite) with one bedroom, deeply renovated and with a high level of comfort. A noise-free environment for a total relaxation, Just 15 minutes from the famous Dunes of Maspalomas, and 14 minutes walk to Yumbo Centrum and its wide offer for leisure. Just 200m from the Faro 2 Commercial Centre. At our Resort you decide when to rest and when to enjoy all the leisure of the island thanks to its privileged environment free of noises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-only Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rainbow Golf, Gay Men-Only Resort Maspalomas, Gran Canaria