“money well spend” 4 of 5 bubbles

Blue Active Sport
Ranked #27 of 40 Tours in Maspalomas
“money well spend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

My wife and i booked a jetski safari at the desk of our hotel.
The pick up was exactly on time and during transfer to the harbour we already where told what to expect.
Patrick was our guide during the jetski safari and he explained us what to do and what not, easy to understand and logical.
The safari was not really a safari but more a 1 hour long trip allong the coast.
Over all a nice trip with friendly staff , good jetski`s , also for experienced drivers.
We will be back in november and will make another trip with him for sure.

Corfu, Greece
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Beautiful Segway tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

I took the 1 hour Segway tour and it was one of the most beautiful I've ever taken!
After the training when we were shown how to use the Segways, we left the parking lot and off we went to the seafront! We went on a safe and calm bike lane all along the coast. The view was fascinating with the sea on one side, luxury hotels on the other and the setting sun in front...
Halfway we had a short stop where we could take some pictures, and then back to the starting point.
All in all, this was an unforgettable experience, Pablo - the guide, took good care of us, I really enjoyed it :)

Gothenburg
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

we were picked up in a brand new car by very nice pople, we did the combo trip, we started doing jetski it was UNBELIEVABLE such an awesome experience i loved it so did my family, then we did the quad tour, much better that what i had expected. this company (Blue Active Sport) did my day abd one of the best of my life. See you next year for sure

2 Thank asdfgh10
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Unprofessional staff! Rather book else where”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

I am very disappointed with the service my friends and I received today from the blue active staff. I was informed by Pablo that the quad bikes will cost 65€ person for 2 hours and an additional 5€ per person for collection and drop off.
The transport was 20 minutes late! Upon arrival at the venue there was no card machine and when we asked where the cash point was, the young blond boy told us it was around the corner and that we must hurry up!!! We are expected to hurry up after your staff were 20 minutes late? We then get cash and go back to the venue where we are told it will now cost 75€ after we were told twice that it was 70€ pp. When we decided to leave the young blond boy said " we do not have to pay the 5€ " but leave if we want.

Are you happy to loose 210€ because your staff did not care?

You are unable to book online through the website even though your staff are persistent.

4 Thank Andympt
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“We will be back next time for sure!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Had so much fun with their 1hr session of segway, thank god our instructor have sucha a long patience on me. I will make sure next time I will booked for two hour session with you guys! Thank you very much for the experience!! wohooo!!

Visited April 2014