“Best find of the holiday!”
Review of Time

Time
Ranked #20 of 717 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, International, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Very nice and cosy italian restaurant close to the Maspalomas Dunes. Home made pasta, pizza, cakes and bread. Fresh local fish and meat.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

What an amazing, friendly wonderful little find! Our trip there was based on trip advisor reviews. Can now understand why it has such a high rating!

Carbonara is my favourite ever meal, it wasn’t on the menu but Carlos was more than happy to get it made for me. Best carboanara I have ever tasted. My partner had the bruschetta which he said was delicious!

Staff were so friendly and welcoming, Carlos was brilliant and so friendly!

Strongly recommend this to anybody who wants a romantic secluded evening.

Bellissimo ♥️

1  Thank gemmahylands39
Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant is a little hidden gem, we managed to find this restaurant last year whilst we were on holiday in Meloneras and we were that impresssd we decided it was definitely worth a visit again.

The restaurant is positioned just off the beach by the sand dunes and as soon as you arrive you are greated in a friendly manner. Last year the restaurant gave my husband a recommendation of wine to try and he was really impressed by the detail and knowledge that the waiter had, he had the same again this year. It’s now one of my husbands favourite wines.

The food is lovely, it appears to be of small portions but once you start to eat it you quickly realise how full you are getting.

I have tried a few other Italian restaurants in meloneras and this place is worth the 5 minute walk from the others as it’s the best.

1  Thank naomi99
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here with the husband, had read the reviews and thought it would be a nice treat before moonlight cinema showing. I had the bruschetta for starters and hubs had the salmon, he loved his mine was ok, I had steak which wasn’t the best I’ve had but was ok, again hubs loved his. Portion size was good and the atmosphere was nice and relaxed, service was good, very attentive to your needs. A little pricy I thought but the attention to detail was brilliant. Didn’t try the dessert as full up on meat lol. 90 euros for 2 courses and bottle of wine. Would visit again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Small and cozy restaurant, menu is small as well but the food was good. Wine by the glass or bottle had a good price/quality.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited Time whilst staying in Maspalomas last week. I’m quite fussy where I have a steak so on examining the menu I decided to have the calzone. My husband opted for the steak with cheese sauce. OMG what a mistake to make... not that the calzone wasn’t nice, but the steak was absolutely beautiful and my husband didn’t get to have as much of it as he’d hoped. If you like steak, you won’t be disappointed!