We stayed two weeks in Dunas Maspalomas. The diner was perfect, nice swimming pools, good situated and a perfect entertainment for the kids. Dunas Maspalomas is on walking distance of the beach. We have stayed here for five times now and will also go here in July 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This super holiday park comprises one, two and three bedroom villas with kitchens and spacious terraces. It is located in the middle of a subtropical garden of over 75,000 m2, making it a unique holiday park within the Canary Islands. Adjacent to the 4 star Dunas Suites & Villas Resort, it is just a few metres from the Maspalomas golf course and the Dunas de Maspalomas nature reserve, whose beach is approximately 1 km from the resort. This hotel is ideal for families, couples and golfers who wish to enjoy the natural environment by strolling around the grounds.The 3 star complex Dunas Maspalomas Resort was renovated en june 2013 with new textiles, new paintings in pale tones, most recent decoration, new kitchen with appliances, new flat screen TV, new electric installation, new accessories and taps in the bathrooms, with additional vanity mirror and hairdryer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Dunas Maspalomas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunas Maspalomas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Hotel Maspalomas
- Dunas Maspalomas Resort Gran Canaria