Stayed here for a week the first week of July and cannot recommend this place enough. While I agree that it is slightly out of town and is a distance from the beach this shouldn't put you off. It is only about 4Euros into Maspalomas where there are plenty of other bars and restaurants along with the beach and sand dunes.
The accommodation was clean and spacious. We had the most fabulous view from our balcony over looking all of Maspalomas and out to the sea, the view alone made this holiday.
The facilities are all you would need - the bar and restaurant serves up decent food and beer at a pretty good price. There is a mini-market on site for basics, along with a Spar shop a 2 minute walk out the front door which has anything else you need.
The staff are friendly and lively, especially the guys that work in the bar, always chirpy and polite even though they seem to be working there 12 hours a day! There is free wifi but you can only pick it up in the reception area so you'll need to park yourself there for a few minutes at a time as the connection isn't great but for day-to-day email and online banking checking it suits a purpose. You have to pay to use the TV which we didnt opt to do but there were plenty of channels so if that's your thing then it is worth the 10Euros. The bungalow had its own safe, which again you had to pay for but in the interests of ensuring our passports and money were safe we opted to use it to put our minds at ease.
Linen and towels were changed regularly although the cleaners weren't particularly energetic so don't expect much more than your sheets changed and a quick sweep of the floor. We were on a Bed and Breakfast basis and the breakfast was ample with a choice of hot and cold, fruit, cereals and tea and coffees. We only ate in our bungalow a few times as the facilities aren't the best. There are only 2 hobs and no oven, toaster or grill. That said if you are nifty in the kitchen you can rustle up something fairly easily although I would recommend taking some scissors, a sharp knife and a corkscrew rather than buying them like I did!
Overall this place is fab, my partner and I are seriously considering going again and taking the kids as its a lovely safe place with plenty to keep you occupied
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Onthebeach, Expedia, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria