We are currently staying at this complex with our two teenage daughters. It is probably the best value for money we have ever had in the Canary Islands. Nothing spectacular but we have paid about £80 a day for room and all inclusive for the whole family. The rooms are OK and we have not gone hungry the whole time we have been here. Chips with everything, but as we are not great food connoisseurs that hasn't caused us any problems.We are not big drinkers either but could have no doubt had our fill if we chose to. The pool area is nice with a surplus of sun beds every day. Staff are friendly enough and responded quickly to our requests for extra pillows etc when we arrived. Free WiFi in reception that radiates to the pool area where we are currently sat. Good cross section of guests from grandparents to families with young children. Spar shop is 100 metres up the road for any nibbles you fancy and a free bus service to the beach 3 times a day. We have heard the odd grumble about the food but not sure what people expect for the amount we have paid. We plan to come back next year so don't arrive with 5 star expectations for 3 star costs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria