I have just arrived back from an 11 night All inclusive stay at the Vista Oasis and can honeslty say that I was happy with everything. The food is very repetitive but there is always something for you to eat. Breakfast is toast, croissants, freshly baked biscuits, fried, scrambled and boiled eggs, beans, bacon,sausage, tomatoes and peppers. You can also have cereals (choice of 2 or 3) yoghurt, fruit, cheese and ham, tea, coffee and juices. It's not like home but edible. Lunch/dinner is a choice of a chicken, turkey, fish, pork and pasta dish (burgers and hotdogs also at lunch) chips and again ham. cheese, fruit and a small selection of salad (toms, onions, cucumber, carrot, cabbage, lettuce, sweetcorn and sometimes coleslaw) also bread rolls and soup of an evening. Ice cream is available at lunch and dinner. The bar is open from 11-11 and we never had a problem when getting drinks. The staff are all very nice if not a bit quiet but Carla on reception cannot do enough for you.
The bungalows are great, the sheets were changed 4 times and the room cleaned with new toilet rolls every other day. Yes there are chips in some tiles in the bathroom and balcolny but nothing major. We didn't have air conditioning and so it was mega hot in the appartment of an evening as there was a heat wave on whilst we were there. The pool is very warm and clean but there were a lot of people there when we went and so it did get a bit dirty at times but it is cleaned daily. There are 2 pool tables, ping pong and an air hockey table WIFI is only available in the reception. There are a couple of spars, chinese, steakhouse, pizzeria and tourist shop all within 5/10 walking distance. If you want exciting then you will need to go further into town, we never paid more than 5.50 euros in a taxi and we went to Aqualand and the beach. The evening entertainment at the hotel is karaoke on a monday (2 hours only), bingo (5 euros a ticket!!!), childrens magician(the bloke who does the daytime activities lol), spanish music band. In the daytime they might do a pool or table tennis tournament and they did play water polo a couple of times. There were a lot of spanish there who took over with a lot of this which was annoying but what can you do.
Overall I was happy with the place,but there is a lot that coudl be improved. Would i stay again, yes but would make sure that I went with a few more people for entertainment
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Onthebeach, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria