Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Melia Tamarindos(San Agustin)
US$219
  • Breakfast included
Seaside Palm Beach(Maspalomas)
US$319
H10 Playa Meloneras Palace(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$237
Cordial Green Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$161
Priceline
IFA Buenaventura Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$117
US$307
US$296
Travelocity
1,115 results
All reviewsfree bus to the beachcheap holidayspar supermarketsmall shopgreat holidaycleaned every morningplenty of sunbedsholiday worldbit out of the waykitchen areaapartment was cleanafter reading some of the reviewspool area was cleanring hobbar staff arepalmitos parksand dunes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Firstly,after a very uncomfortable plane flight (with Ryan Air - NEVER again!), I had a very long, hot, uncomfortable bus ride. I thought we were going to be miles out, until I recalled hotels we had stopped at before. We were last to be dropped off.
The apartment was nice but basic, as I had expected. We had to hire the safe & remote control - for €10 each, plus €5 deposit - each! I thought we was "All Inclusive" but obviously not. I decided not to hire a kettle and made do with the old, tatty kettle that you boil on a stove (takes so long you usually give up!).
The meals were, to be blunt, disgusting. After a few days of salad, bread & cheese we actually skipped most meals, well had one meal a day. We lost weight on this holiday!
Saying all that though, I loved it!
Most of the staff were excellent. Simone, his girlfriend and "Tracy" ( we couldn't understand her name - she looked exactly like a friend of mine so that's who she became) were outstanding. The bar became quite busy, they also had to wait on tables, and they always refreshed our glasses - just before we had finished! They were chatty & friendly and made the dire entertainment seem bearable.
The female receptionists were also a credit. Nothing was too much trouble at any time, night or day. The one male receptionist was the only exception. Very rude, arrogant and unhelpful. Glad we only saw him once!
Maspalomas was a lovely place. The beaches are lovely and a choice of nude, lively & quieter beaches was refreshing.
I had to eat out occasionally - or starve - and there a lots of lovely places to eat out. My favourite restaurant was a place called Vista Bonita, which was just up the road from the bungalows.
Flight back - again horrendous. The pilot came in a bit too fast in the rain, and shook up quite a few passengers!
After all said I would definitely go back! Obviously I would change a few things. I would shop around more - my "Lowcost" holiday was nothing of the sort, I would seriously weigh up the need to go All Inclusive & I definitely would NEVER fly Ryan Air again. :)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kazza970
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We really didn't know what to expect after reading the reviews on here, but I thought overall it was a great place. We had bungalow 130 and while we didn't have direct sea views or a view of the pool, we were quietly tucked away so we felt completely alone, it was just what we wanted.
We arrived the week before half term and the place felt empty, never had to panic about getting a subbed, never queuing for food or drinks and the pool rarely had more than a few people in. It started to pick up on the Saturday after the kids broke up, and was possibly quite busy the week after we left.

The food isn't amazing but it's sustenance, we will try anything so didn't have any issues with the food, but as it was my fiancées birthday we went out for food a couple of nights.

The drinks were good, the beer was fine and a decent sized plastic cup, bigger than most all inclusives offer.

Our bungalow was clean and spacious enough for the two of us, with ok beds, the terrace was the best part. Our shower wasn't up to much, more like a high up tap that thumped on your head but it worked and did the job!

There wasn't really entertainment to speak of, we loved the karaoke on Monday and thought that was the best night in the resort. Everyone had a great night and we had an awesome time!

The pool area was clean and the beds plentiful, but the pool itself was a little murky, but so amazingly refreshing when you wanted to cool off.

We wanted an autum break in the sun with plenty of laying down and doing little, which this resort pulled through on, if you want English bars and English food, go elsewhere as it's really quiet and not very touristy, but for a few euros a at I can take you to playa ingles or melonera

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The vista oasis was very very basic. The staff were very rude and ill mannered. we felt as if we was an inconvenience to them. We went all inclusive and the food was very basic and me being a veggie there wasn't much choice. We had no hot water all week so had to have a freezing cold shower. Sorry if i'm being very negative but I haven't got a good word to say about the place. The only good thing was the weather. My advise don't go. Even the alcohol was watered down because I had 6 large vodkas and was completely sober. And the drinks were served in plastic cups. classy. :-(

Room Tip: Away from the pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mesher233
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Looking forward to our 4th stay at the VO in December. Always go SC as good places to eat nearby especially the Vista Dorada next to the Spar.
Would never think of going on a meal deal.....
We stock up the fridge, grab two loungers from the pool for our patio/garden and chill out for a week...no frills and worth the price.

To all the moaners...go down to Meloneras and see what you can get for the same price..lol!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GarnockBlue
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in mid October and here are the bad points, all inclusive food very repetitive, pool was murky and bits floating around, beer was below average, and the hotel was far away from everything, plenty of scummy doll people.
However good points, cheap, spacious bungalows, clean, plenty of cheap restaurants, spar nearby

• Stayed: October 2013