Three of us stayed here at the Vista Oasis and although it was like lot of reviews, it was fine for us (me, my girlfriend and one year old son) as we really spend much time in the hotel during our week.
Although not the cheeriest bunch of people, the receptionists did about anything for us like booked taxis to nearby sights and booked trips as well.
The hotel itself was clean as well as our room, which was very small an included a toaster and kettle, items some people on other reviews didn't seem to have. I feel the charge to use te TV remote was a joke, but for the safe was reasonable.
When it came to the food, there are the options of all-inclusive but we went self catering and seemed we had the best deal as the restaurant food looked better than the AI ones. However, we only had the breakfasts and ate elsewhere for dinners. The food was the same all week, choice little but was eatable.
For the local area, it is as remote as said but we hired taxis to go to the main area, Melonares and Ingles which was in the region of 3.50 to 4.50 Euros and were reasonable. The hotel also has a free beach bus as an option, and the local buses are well frequent and organised.
We did enjoy the holiday, happy enough to stay in this hotel but for people with more delicate tastes need to go elsewhere
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria