Spent a week here from mon 7th April to Monday 14th April. Our bungalow which was room 78 was perfect. Next to the pool and views from the spacious veranda were lovely sea views and the dunes. Went with hubby and 2 teenagers. Our apartment was cleaned every day. We were given clean towels every day and the cleaner was fab. She didn't just spend 5 minutes in there she was very thorough and immaculate. Didn't even get one ant in the room. We were all inclusive and we all found it fine. A variety for breakfast. Was always replenished straight away. My son is a moaner where food is concerned but he enjoyed every meal. Didn't moan about anything. We ate out a couple of times but that wasn't because of the hotel food it was simply because we wanted to try different towns. Taxis were reasonable 4 to 5 euros to playa del ingles. Good night out but need to go out after 9 when it gets busy. Also went to Puerto Rico one night that was 20 euros but was a fab night out so well worth it. Local supermarket up the road very very cheap. Couple minutes walk. Ok if ya wanted to fill ya fridge with juice and snacks.
Staff at the hotel were lovely. (Gave the cleaner a tip cos she worked hard and deserved it).Didn't have to wait long for a drink. Local beer was nice. Nothing was watered down. Nice coffee machine all day giving cappucinos etc. ice cream available all day.
It isn't 5 star but well worth the money. Very quiet and relaxing. No fighting for sun beds. Could get up at anytime and there was a sun bed. Pool was freezing but it was very hot so didn't mind cooling down in it. It was very clean and you soon warmed up after a few lengths. Not much entertainment but was ok to have a few drinks before we went to town. Washing machine and drier for 3 euros. Not a bad wash.
We like somewhere relaxing through the day which it was perfect and a good night out somewhere different and we did that too every night.
Would definitely go back.:)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria