We have just returned from a bargain week here. This was a budget stay, and actually it was as good if not better than we expected. People who book the Vista Oasis and expect Lopesan Spa resort are deluded quite frankly.
There is nothing wrong with this little gem. Our room was absolutely spotless (cleaned daily) and it was well appointed; kettle (on request), two ring stove and pots/crockery. There is also a decent sized electronic safe, which is free to use in the room.
Thankfully for us it is out of the main bits of Maspalomas(which in our opinion are a bit trashy), secluded and quiet and safe; it was a very pleasant walk into Faro de Maspalomas (good upmarket shops and restaurants) and an easy stroll to Meloneras too.
It is in Sonnenland which is uphill, but nothing too strenuous and allows you to walk off all of your indulgences. We walked into Faro every day, got the bus out to Rico and Puerto Mogan (both great services) a few times; though if you're not as keen on a wander, its €3.50 for a cab to the bus station.
The staff in the apartments are very nice,friendly and helpful, and we encountered no issues at all; they were happy to converse in English or our fairly minimal Spanish.
Overall, this is a fab wee place for the budget traveller - we much prefer to spend our cash on shopping and good food. The stripey Poo Cat was also lovely, and we fed her every day!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Hotel Maspalomas
- Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Oasis Apartments
- Bungalows Vista Oasis Apartments Maspalomas, Gran Canaria