eo Suite Hotel Jardin Dorado
US$214
US$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
H10 Playa Meloneras Palace(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$811
Hotels.com
Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$85
Seaside Palm Beach(Maspalomas)
US$440
Dunas Maspalomas Resort(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$303
US$269
  • Pool
Cordial Green Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$175
Travelocity
  • Pool
IFA Buenaventura Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$133
US$122
  • Restaurant
1,126 results
All reviewsfree busouter circlepool areasaladrelaxing holidaymaspalomas beachclean towels every daycleaned dailyplaya del inglessmall fridgepaellaan open mindall inclusive foodplenty of choicemeal timesfresh towelsmain pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We travelled to this hotel( all inclusive)for a week away with my partner for his birthday, on arrival & check in the service from the gentleman on the desk was first class, the bungalow was really nice & spotlessly clean, we got ready & went for dinner, we where shown to our table by a male waiter who was very friendly & helpful, choice of food was good & we have a great evening, there was no entertain but that didn't bother us. We got up the following morning & there was a small few ants in the bathroom I explain it to the man on reception & he got the cleaning lady to sort it & give us ant spary just incase, (perfact) breakfast was lovely & a great choice of food, we stayed at the pool most of the day & it was very enjoyable, we had dinner in the hotel that night too, enjoyable, the following morning it was my partners birthday & we enjoy breakfast in the hotel. The same male waiting staff. We went out for dinner that night, then the holiday turned from bad to worst it got day by day, from breakfast this morning there was female staff serving
us, unhelpful, rude are the nicer on the words I could say, we finished breakfast & let it go they might be under pressure or having an off morning, lunch or dinner might be better!! I was so wrong, these ladies should not work in the service industry!! At breakfast the next morning one of the ladies was so rude I went to reception to make a compliant, the lady at reception was twice as rude, when I ask to speak to a manager I was told he dose not work at the weekend, I asked if I could have him contact me & gave my phone number, I'm still waiting for the call, we did not eat or drink in the hotel that evening & the following morning, we went for bearkfast at 9:15 it was so busy that there was no cheese, no beans, no scrambled eggs, on hard boiled egg on lemon for pancake, only one lady on the floor, we left & decided to get breakfast somewhere else on the way to the main gate we seen the other lady strolling into work when the rush was over, we still have one night here but for sure we will not be eating dinner the hotel if either of the ladies are working this evening

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank KellyMMoran
Reviewed 7 June 2014

First impressions were extremely good the male staff in General were excellent and tried to fulfil our every need, the female staff were very rude and did not want to help in any way. When I approached the lady on the front desk to ask to speak to a manager she rudly told me he wasn't around and won't be back till I was gone. I passed on my contact details with no response so far.
I overall experience would have been good, if we only where served by the male waiting staff & the male staff on the front desk, I will update this post after I get any response from the manager, (if I get one)

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Location very good, 15 mins to beach on curtesy bus out of way of tacky shops etc. Room ok once I fixed back door and squeaky bed. Double is two singles pushed together. Not ideal sharing with kids as no separate sleeping area all open plan. Daughter ended up on sofa as complained her single bed was rock hard. Food average and repetitive but you could find something. Staff were not overly attentive and we became increasingly frustrated trying to get drinks or seated. They looked very under staffed. Pool big and somewhat clean been in far worse. Best thing was price and for a half term school week it was worth the money just. If it was rated as a 3 star it would be more realistic but then I wouldn't have gone.

Room Tip: Room 230 in middle circle 2 mins to the pool. Back door now fixed.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Freya2007
Reviewed 2 June 2014

In general this place is okay, but there were some things that let it down. We stayed for one week, all-inclusive, commencing 24May14, 2 adults, 2 children, (11 & 4). Good points were; Pool - good design and clean. The food, better standard than previous all-inclusive, generally tasty and a good range to keep even fussy 4 year olds happy. Accommodation was okay..looked good on the outside but seemed to have the opposite affect of 'The Tardis', where they looked deceptively big on the outside but rather small on the inside. Room config was also not great as parents effectively slept opposite the kids, so if you're in the market for a bit of romance, then think again..! Also the rooms had limited storage or shelving, nothing to speak of in the bathroom, so we moved the coffee table into the bathroom in order to cater for all our toiletries. Grounds were kept very well, all the grass is synthetic, but there were considerable well maintained real bushes and flora and lots of lovely big palm trees. The bar was roped off for the 1st 4 days of our holiday whilst they continued to sand & varnish the bar top, drinks were still available but you could see there was ongoing maintenance. There were two pool tables, (one got repeatedly stuck), and one air hockey machine. There was also a small kiddies playground, not loads but at least something. There was also a table tennis table where it seemed that there was a certain set of bats for the locals, (brand new), and a different set of bats for the rest, (extermely old & past their best). This is where I think the place let itself down a bit, I did get a sense that the non-locals were not as welcome as the locals, the table tennis bat situation being a case in point. They seemed to have an issue with resourcing the bar/restaurant area, they seem to operate on a skeleton staff. This was obviously not the fault of the staff themselves as they worked extremely hard, too hard, but of course of the management as it had a detrimental effect on the service, and this brings me to my main gripe of the place. Everytime upon entry to the restaurant there was a sign advising please wait to be seated, this sign was in fact on the floor alot of the time, the wind having blown it off. However the place they wanted you to wait was not manned and sometimes there was no sign of staff for anything upto 5 minutes. The restaurant was not busy, so we started to sit down, as did most other people. The waiters caught up with us when they came back in from keeping all the other balls in the air and asked us our room number & if it was Lunch or Dinner, what drinks we wanted. It didn't seem a problem...until one lunch where service was being conducted by a waiter and a waitress. There was no one in sight...as usual and as we had two hungry kids we sat down, (as we had done the previous 4 days without issue), the waitress reappeared, picked up the 'please wait to be seated' sign and if taken part in some kind of demonstration marched down the restuarant held above her head and thrust it in my face and continued to hold it there. I looked at her in disbelief as I couldn't really believe that as a guest I was being treated in this humiliating manner. She finally removed the sign from myself, reinforced the point in waiting and then rudely asked for my drinks order, in a state of shock I told her what they were. My wife then returned with our children from choosing their lunch, (unbeknown this had happened), the waitress reappeared with our drinks when she then started addressing my wife and rudely saying how we should have waited. At this point I told her how rude she had been about the how thing, at this point she started aggressively arguing back saying, 'If my Manager had seen this, you would be outside..!', I don't quite know what she meant by this, eating outside? Chucked outside? Asked to leave the resort? Anyway as you can imagine the whole thing left rather a sour taste in our mouth and ruined our lunch. Also it did rather over shadow the rest of the holiday as this waitress still manned the bar and restuarant and so this was rather uncomfortable, although she always looked unashamed by the incident. We did complain to reception and they did say they would speak to the girl, but we're not sure if this happened. Apart from this incident we generally had a good break at least the weather didn't let us down and we all came back brown & well fed. But don't go to this place expecting great service...unless they emply a few more people or change some of their staff...!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Spence_012014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here with my husband 24 - 31 May and having read many fairly negative reviews about the place I was sceptical - I almost changed accommodation at the last minute. However I am pleased to say I didn't, as we ended up having a great week! The resort is lovely, quiet and peaceful. We found all the staff very pleasant and didn't mind going to the bar for drinks - I do think they will need extra staff there over the busier period though.
Also I personally would find the air con too feeble in the warmer months - it was a bit pathetic to say the least!
The food was a high standard - far better than larger AI we have been to in other countries - smoked salmon one morning, there was sword fish and tuna a couple of lunch times and 2 evenings there was a BBQ.
The location is ideal as its quiet enough to be really relaxed yet a short taxi ride or walk to the action - of which there is plenty!!!! Met some fantastic people whilst we were there which of course helps tremendously. However, even without meeting them I would recommend this place wholly. We may even return!!!

Room Tip: We had a bungalow in the middle - 228 it was a good position
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple