eo Suite Hotel Jardin Dorado
Occidental Margaritas(Playa del Ingles)
US$148
  • Breakfast included
Melia Tamarindos(San Agustin)
US$142
US$134
Melia.com
  • Pool
Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$286
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$81
US$189
US$194
US$186
  • Pool
Cordial Green Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$123
Orbitz.com
US$257
US$250
  • Breakfast included
Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$152
US$548
1,133 results
All reviewsfree busouter circlepool areasaladrelaxing holidaymaspalomas beachclean towels every daycleaned dailyplaya del inglessmall fridgepaellaan open mindall inclusive foodplenty of choicemeal timesfresh towelsmain pool
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We went here for 10 days from 27th July -7th Aug 2014, me,my wife and our 13 yr daughter.
We arrived on the Sunday evening in time for our evening meal, on arrival everything went smoothly and the male receptionist was very friendly. Our bungalow was ample size for the 3 of us, but would have been a squeeze if you had more than 1 child. The bathroom is very dated and the shower leaked under the shower screen so we needed to use our smaller towels to put on the floor otherwise there was a big puddle.The air conditioning is very poor and extremely noisy! it keeps turning on and off!,the first night it sounded like some one was trying to break into our bungalow. None of us slept soundly throughout the holiday unfortunately.
The pool is clean and the water was a lovely temperature, and the sunbeds have mattresses on so they are very comfy, and we always managed to get 3 first thing in the morning.
The food was really quite nice, plenty of choice of salad and veg, and fresh meat cooked in front of you, but please be aware of the bbq!!!! i had food poisoning along with quite a few others after this, not a nice experience!.The entertainment is poor and was on late and didn't last long ( thank god!!!) the vocalists are shocking, but amusing lol!. The children's entertainer Oliver is on his own and is brill! very friendly polite and tried extremely hard to entertain everyone as he is pretty much the entertainment full stop... He deserved a medal. The all inclusive ends at 11pm sharp so late nights and noise is none existent. The staff were on a whole very friendly and polite, although one member of staff called Julia did let them down slightly by been slightly off on a number of occasions, for example walking away from the bar when you are stood waiting for a drink and not returning for 5 mins or so and not acknowledging you, and serving the spanish before you, which was a shame. The complex is small but clean and pretty, very quiet, and is out of the way of all the hussle. All in all we had a lovely time,10 days was long enough though. But don't think we would return as it was a bit to quiet for us.

3  Thank Hoyle2014
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I spent a week at the Jardin with my fourteen year old son late July this year. It was our second visit, our fist being last year and everything was just as good.

It is spotlessly clean wherever you go, the apartments, the pool, the dining room and well maintained. The suitesx are big and spacious and have everything you need including a little area like a back yard where you can hand wet clothes rather than hang them out the front of the bungalows where everyone can see them. there is a table and chairs on a patio area outside and you have plenty of room for privacy from your neighbours.

The food!!! Why people complain I do not know. I certainly dont have the choice from a buffet myself everyday at home. There is an abundance of fresh salad, various made up salads, fresh fish and meat and all sorts of other dishes. The paella is particlarly good with plenty of lovely juicy prawns. I and my son have absolutely no complaints, I dont know what else they could add to stop others moaning.

Drinks are served at the table or the bar and again I never had a problem, obviously when they are busy you might wait a bit longer but that happens everywhere. I have seen a few less than complimentary remarks about Maria in other reviews and I think they are unjustified. She was always perfectly polite and efficient with me and immaculately dressed. Give her a break!

I will return again to the Jardin Dorado because its what suits my son and I. Entertainment is on every night but not loud and raucous like some holday venues, but rather more low key and finishes at 11pm every night. Perfect. Who wants to be kept awake all night by drunken revellers?

The island bus service is brilliant and this is an excellent base from which to see them.

I love the Jardin because its well maintained, incredibly clean, food excellent and you can have exactly the type of holiday that you want. The staff are polite and unobtrusive and when needed to be, very helpful.

We will be back again. I know some people say their experiences were awful but I just cant see that. There was a lady near me at the pool bemoaning the fact that there were no Yorkshire puddings with the roast beef on Sunday !!!! Give me strength, we're in Spain surrounded by fresh fish, fruit and all sorts of other lovely foods. That says it all really.

If you are reasonable well travelled and have a reasonable nature I dont see how you could be disappointed. You certainly get your moneys worth .

As far as im concerned that says it all about some people. You cant take their compali

Room Tip: Rooms are all lovely, by the pool are ideal if you have children, singles or couples may prefer either of the outer two rings as quieter but this is by no means a noisy resort so you will sleep wherever.
12  Thank Gilbertina24
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner wanted a relaxing holiday away and fell in love with this hotel. The hotel it's self was beautiful, very peaceful and the food was the best I've ever eaten abroad.
However we arrived at 9:30pm and was put in an incorrect room. We let this go and went for dinner. Then on the last day we had to check out at 12pm even though out transfer wasn't until 6pm and they cut off our wrist bands declining us food and drinks.
These were the only negatives. The hotel location is good if you're wanting to get a taxi everywhere. There's no lively bars around or party scences. And there's a lack of hotel entertainment and when it is on it starts late.
Staff we're amazing and friendly.

Looking for something to do whilst there- deffo try the buggie experience. Was amazing!! Such an adrenalin rush!! Prepare to get dirty though

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Kelsey G
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We booked last minute for this hotel and travelled on the 20th July 2014. We travelled with Sunmaster who were very efficient and pre-booked a taxi transfer which was superb! Arriving during the evening we were still able to get a meal and settled into our bungalow which was very clean and spacious for our family of 4. We had a bungalow overlooking the golf course which was quiet but we could see the pool from our window. Pool area was lovely, clean and sufficient for our 10 and 13 year olds and some children's entertainment was available for them if they wanted. The setting was lovely and pleasing to the eye and there were plenty of sun beds around the pool with shaded areas if required. The restaurant was clean and the food was lovely with lots of variety, fresh fruit and delicious meats were a favourite. The queues were minimal, however we left as it was getting really busy. Staff were ok, some better than others but you get that anywhere. A quiet hotel which suited us and we had a really good week. We did venture out to find shops but very little near by. Taxis very cheap. Safety deposit box in room cheap. Free WiFi access limited unless you pay for it. Showers always warm, towels changed every day and room cleaned every other. Beach Towel hire available for 10 euros each (refundable). Good choice of drinks on AI although the coke tasted syrupy sometimes but my husband said the beer was good. We visited Aqualand which was a good full day out. Only 5 euros each way in taxi but if your over 140cm you pay adult price so cost us 27 euros each to get in and sun beds extra but kids loved it. If you take the coach transfer from the airport it's only a half hour and two hotel stops but the taxi was perfect. Loved the hotel and would go back again. I imagine it could be quiet in the lower season but that suited us. Oh and shampoo and bath samples in room so don't need to take your own if not fussy. Freshwater pool which was great. Your AI finishes at 12noon on the day you leave so be aware. We had a wonderful week from start to finish.

Room Tip: Over looking the pool is good as you can sit on your private seated area and watch the pool but could get noisy at night although bar closes at 11pm. If you want quiet then ask for golf course view.
7  Thank Amanda164
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Have just come back from A weeks stay here and we had an excelleng time. The hotel was well looked after the rooms were lovely and beds very comfy. My son had a greaf time and didnt want to leave. The all inclusive was well worth the money and the food was lovely. Staff were quite busy and u sometimes were waiting a little while to get a drink besides that we had a great time and wouldnt hesitate coming again ....

4  Thank Claire M