Another two weeks at lago. Yes the furnishings are a bit tired and the water could do with being hotter. If you want value for money and good service this is the place for you. In two weeks we saw only one cockroach and that was on the patio. These bungalows are well kept. If you want a kettle and toaster just ask at reception. You will have to put 10 euro depost on each which is refunded when you return so free of charge in the end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bungalow Maspalomas Lago 69 is located in Maspalomas, 2.4 km from Aqualand Maspalomas Aquatic Park. It offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. This self-catering accommodation features a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, a traditional oven, microwave, coffee maker and kettle, and a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Bungalow Maspalomas Lago 69 offers bicycle rental and is located in an ideal area for activities such as golf and scuba diving. It is 3 km from Maspalomas Lighthouse, 8 km from Palmitos Park Natural Park and 28 km from the Airport of Maspalomas. Gran Canaria. This property is also in a location rated among the best in Maspalomas! Guests like more than other hotels. This is also the best value for money in Maspalomas! Compared to other facilities in this city, guests get more by spending less. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bungalows Maspalomas Lago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maspalomas Lago Bungalows Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Maspalomas Lago
- Lago Hotel Maspalomas
- Bungalows Maspalomas Lago Gran Canaria