Me and my partner (20 and 23) stayed here for 5 nights between the 2nd to the 7th of november and i can honestly say that we couldnt of asked for anything more.
We arrived very late, about 3am, check in was very quick and the receptionist was very helpful in the short amount of time he spoke to us. Found our room very easily and then we was amazed at how clean and mordern the whole room was. Nice samsung plasmas on the wall, a very comfy bed, mini fridge to put bottled water in (which they gave out for free at reception) and the bathroom was immaculate. They have definatley got it right with the refurb.
Food was always good at every restaurant we ate at always had a varied choice, alot of show cooking which is always good, nice fresh steaks. Very good drinks choice alot of branded alcohol and the cocktails are lovely especially the mojitos!! When sitting at a bar as soon as you have finished your drink they will start to pour another which is great service. Would like to say how great the barman Victor was he was always happy and gave great service!
We stayed at the infinity pool everyday which was so relaxing and quiet with a great view. The pool was lovely, a bit cold but the weather was very hot so was actually a good thing. The infinity pool is adults only and whenever parents came along with their kids they got asked to move by the lifeguard to the dedicated kids area, abit harsh but at least u know there will be no kids around which is nice.
We walked out on the promonade a few times which had a supermarket a few restaurants and alot of really nice desinger shops, its true when they say it is an upmarket place to go! There are a couple of beaches near the hotel but we never felt the need to go there as we was very happy at the hotel.
Overall we had such a lovely time and we would definatley return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas