This is the first time we have stayed in an all inclusive resort hotel and will doubltless stay in others in the future but not as big as this one - too many people requiring feeding in Las Dunas the large works canteen type restaurant was not a comfortable experience. We'll most certainly opt for a smaller capacity all inclusive hotel in the future. The good points are the hotel location, the spotlessly clean rooms, extremely pleasant and helpful staff and plentiful food to suit most tastes. The not so good observations are the noisy corridors and poor soundproofing and the quality of the on tap wine which left a lot to be desired. To have been able to have had a better selection of wine (even to buy) would have been a bonus. The Cava however was most acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Ebookers so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas