Lovely clean comfortable hotel.
Excellent position with wonderful views.
Staff very friendly and efficient especially reception and cleaning staff
Food good and lots of it.
Wine not so good would be nice to be able to buy wine of your own choice. Cava very good though.
Yes have to agree that smoking and sunbed saving should be sorted out they were the only things that spoilt it for us but this was mainly down to thoughtless people who blew smoke all over us when we were at the pool.
We would certainly recommend this hotel and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotelopia, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas