We loved everything about the Clubhotel Riu Gran Canaria. We were there for a week from 1st March and found the staff helpful and friendly, the room and bathroom clean and newly refurbished, as was the whole hotel and the large selection of food was good quality and well presented. The pool areas were spotless, the gardens were neat and green. The children had a large area with their own pool well away from the other pools and the infinity pool was great fun. It helped that we had good weather and lots of sunshine but we really enjoyed this hotel, even the Riu entertainment, not usually one of Riu's strong points, was amusing and diverse. The hotel has easy access to the promenade at the rear and a short walk takes you to shops, restaurants and the beach. There were enough areas around the hotel that you could easily escape from the noise around the pools and find a quiet spot to relax in the sun. We plan to go again this time next year, it was the best hotel and resort we have visited on the Canary Islands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with RIU Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas