Very modern, clean hotel with great view both sides and wellworking facilities. All inclusive was suprisingly good and there was enough items to choose from. The main restaurant is more like a school cafeteria but the restaurant by the shore is awesome. In Asian restaurant food tasted like Asian food, except for sushi rice which was a bit sweet.
There is enough space by the pool and the kids' pool is a lot of fun for kids. Also all the activities(pilates, salsa etc) are well played.
Location in Meloneras is great. You can walk every where, shops, restaurants and to the bus stop to other Gran Canaria destinations.
The only minus was loud night events. We had a room in the top floor of the main building and the music was as loud as a big band would be playing in our room.
There was a lot of German seniors at the hotel but it didn't really bother us. Staff was very helpful and nice. Would absolutely recommend for an easy, sunny vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, RIU Hotels and Resorts, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas