After visiting the hotel 3 times about 4 years ago we returned as it had been refurbished and were not disappointed. The whole ambience of the hotel is one of relaxation and splendour and the refurb has been completed exceptionally well.
We had a Garden View Room on the ground floor, and whilst building works have started on the Hotel next door this did not really bother us as we were there to 'flop and drop'. The whole 10 days were great and we saw some of the staff that were there when we last visited, and were well received.
If there is one thing I would say is negative, it is that the food has slightly deteriorated, still a good variety in choice but slightly less well served. Having said that this hotel is well worth a visit, and the setting and surrounding areas are superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Costa Meloneras, near El Faro. 4 And 2-storey building. On the seafront. 30,000 M2 garden. 900 M from Maspalomas sand dune beach. 6 Km from the centre of Playa del Ingles. 200 M from various shops. 37 Km from the airport. 100 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Lastminute, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, RIU Hotels and Resorts, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Clubhotel Gran Canaria Maspalomas
- Club Hotel Riu Gran Canaria
- Riu Gran Canaria
- ClubHotel Riu Gran Canaria Maspalomas