1) Look exactly the same as the pictures shown on booking.com
2) Enough furniture and equipment to make us feel homely
3) Considerably cheap. But I would rather pay more for better services (see negative for what I meant)
1) The walls are very thin. You can hear kids screaming from the unit next door and it's annoying.
2) They do not clean rooms everyday, just once a week which is ridiculous! Rooms would get dirty after a day or two! Asked staffs to arrange but according to them it is not possible. That's not very helpful.
3) They provide kitchen utensils but do not provide soap. It's ridiculous to buy stuff like that when it's only a short 5 days stay. They should provide it!
4) WIFI is only strong round the bar area.
5) I saw cockroaches a couple of times near our room, thankfully isn't in our room. This is why rooms should be cleaned everyday and not once a week.
6) Hot water is not available at all times. The water in fact is not consistent. Many occasions the water was ice cold. This is probably the most major problem of all.
Overall, I would say that this is the price that you pay for. It is quite cheap about 160 euros (for 2) for 4 nights. It is definitely a good place if you are on budget. It is better to hire a car if you want to stay here. I like this hotel as it is located in a quiet place. But if you do not plan to hire a car it's best not to stay here... Too far away from most facilities and you don't want to be walking.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Club Vista Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Vista Serena Hotel Maspalomas
- Hotel Vista Serena
- Vista Serena Hotel
- Club Vista Serena Maspalomas, Gran Canaria