Two weeks in Feb 2014, a very pleasant comfortable hotel with decent food and good service, staff seemed happy to help out at all times and for us the all inclusive worked very well , drinks waiter served apart from pool area during the day, rooms spacious and plenty of storage space, safe, air con, ceiling fan, mini fridge and comfortable beds, housekeeping good. A bit old fashioned perhaps for some tastes. Nice gardens and located right next to beach and dunes, good location.
Lack of wifi in rooms for me a major downside and lack of power points for charging phones etc, free wifi in reception bar area but so slow. Pool area a bit overcrowded with sunbeds but plenty of mattresses umbrellas and pool towels available . A good four star but hard to think of as a five star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del Ingles. Airport Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) 37.0 km approx. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria