We have just returned this morning from a weeks stay at this hotel. I have to say that it is faultless apart from low key entertainment on most nights.
The hotel staff are very friendly & helpful with nothing being too much trouble,however the drinks at the bar are mixed far too strong which makes them undrinkable.
The hotel is well maintained & very clean apart from an odd stain on hallway carpets.Food in the buffet restaurant is excellent with a wide choice that caters for all tastes & nationalities.
The location couldn't be better. Just a very short walk through the garden & you're on the Maspalomas beach.Turning right out from the garden there are shops & restaurants aligning a short walkway to the lighthouse.
All in all I can't recommend this hotel enough & will definately be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del Ingles. Airport Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) 37.0 km approx. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria