Have just returned from 11 nights at this hotel. This hotel is great, fantastic location staff very helpful and hotel very clean. It is abit out dated but then cleanliness comes first.
Unfortunately there is no daytime activities for kids/adults which is disappointing considering the riu at amadores was spot on for activities. However you have a key to walk straight out onto the sand dunes which is a beautiful site to see, short taxi ride and you can go play mini golf etc.
Sadly the first week had a lot of Germans who we found very ignorant and rude, gladly after 6 days there seemed to be less of them!!
On departure day we had to be out of rooms by 11, no need to book room to shower and change later as go to reception and they always have rooms available which is far better then booking a time slot, we left pool at 4, and got room straight away. We definitely book again, superb break thankyou staff at riu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Maspalomas beach. Near "El Faro" and the Maspalomas sand dunes. Direct access to the beach through lush gardens. Two 5-storey main buildings. Surrounded by 65,000 garden with artificial lakes and approx. 2,000 palm trees. 5 km from Playa del Ingles. Airport Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) 37.0 km approx. Credit cards accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Riu Palace Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Grand Palace Maspalomas Oasis Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Hotel Maspalomas
- Riu Grand Palace Resort Maspalomas
- Hotel Riu Palace Oasis Maspalomas, Gran Canaria