Caybeach Meloneras
US$214
US$202
Melia.com
  • Pool
H10 Playa Meloneras Palace(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$811
Excellent 5/5
Hotel Dunas Suites and Villas Resort(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Breakfast included
AxelBeach Maspalomas(Playa del Ingles)
US$85
Seaside Palm Beach(Maspalomas)
US$440
Great 4.5/5
Dunas Maspalomas Resort(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$303
US$269
  • Pool
Cordial Green Golf(Maspalomas)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$175
  • Pool
IFA Buenaventura Hotel(Playa del Ingles)
US$133
US$122
  • Restaurant
All reviewscay beachself cateringpool barduplex apartmentslight hillupstairs and downstairsfree air conplenty of sunbedsrest your headmini market on siteshort walkgran canariaciao ciaolower poolthese apartmentshuge bathroomsea front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We (me, my wife and our 20 month old girl) have been here for a week now. We've had a really pleasant stay. The apartment is really nice with a lovely little patio where we've enjoyed the evenings. The pools aren't the biggest, but there's three of them, plus a baby pool. The food isn't the best, but it's reasonable priced. I can recommend this hotel to others - especially families.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank rlynggaard
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Stayed here half board in Oct., for one week. Very pleased with the accommodation and complex. 5 minutes to walk down to the meloneras promenade, and 10 minutes to walk to shopping centre and restaurants. Breakfast was fine with good choice, and staff were pleasant and polite, but evening meals were mostly a wash out, with poor and odd variety of choices and not much choice for children. Night entertainment was laid on but we tended to walk into meloneras for the excellent sea front cafes, restaurants and bars.

In general we were very pleased with the holiday, but in future we would either go B&B or self catering.

Room Tip: Ask for pool side room if you would like one.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank qwerty1978
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My partner and I had a fantastic 2 week holiday at Cay Beach. We had tried to book the year before but it was fully booked. Glad we got booked for this year and I hope to book for our next trip soon.

Very good location. I'm a lazy person who doesn't like walking much, particularly if it's hilly. But I can't fault Cay Beach. It was around a leisurely 15 minute walk down the the main lighthouse area or a 5 minute walk (if turning right) down to the smaller beach area. Both had lovely restaurants and bars.

I loved the shopping in the main Faro area but my credit card didn't !

We were self catering and went to the Hyper Dino for a big shop when we arrived. We got a taxi each way for around 5 euros. Reception ordered the taxi for us. The shop on site at Cay Beach was also very good and not expensive for the little top up shop (usually more wine or beer)

Day reception staff were very helpful, although we arrived late evening the night reception guy was very helpful and actually took us to our apartment and made sure we got in okay. The lovely ladies who looked after our apartment were so good. I had to fight with one lady as I wanted to do my own dishes but she insisted waving me outside to the sun.

I spoke with reception before I left and intend to book directly with them next time as they said they would try and accommodate us with the apartment of our choice unless they were busy.

Don't pay for taxis to get everywhere there is a very good bus service and you see more of the local area.

All in all can't wait for my next trip to Cay Beach Meloneras

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Denise33364
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I was slightly worried on booking this hotel that it wouldn't be very nice considering the price paid (less than £300 for 2 people for 1 week) but was very pleasantly surprised on arrival. The hotel grounds are very pretty and well kept, all the apartments are quite private, the ground floors having a patio and garden area well screed and shaded with small trees. The apartment was well furnished (apart from the beds which were so hard they made my back ache after a few days) slightly dated, but perfectly acceptable. The pools were lovely, plenty of beds around, although we were there in September, that may not be the case in July and August. There is a lovely coastal walk down to Meloneras resort, or to Meloneras Plage. If you are booking this resort, please bear in mind that Meloneras Resort has no beach of it's own. There is Meloneras Plage, which is in fact about a 20 minute walk away from Meloneras Resort, or you can walk past Meloneras Resort into Maspalomas which has a huge beach, but is more crowded. Meloneras itself is lovely, quite upmarket shops and restaurants. We were self catering and ate out most of the time, we only had breakfast at the hotel a couple of times (very good) so can't comment on the quality of the food.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank countrycousin
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Great place to stay in Gran Canaria. Quiet hotel/bungalows, pretty new, clean, pretty far from the center of Maspalomas, but not so far to do not walk for a nice walk. I recommend it for people who wants to rest, not in 5 or 4* huge hotel, but who prefers intimate places. In same time you have to be ready to have local neighbours downstairs and they are much more open and social than German or Polish guests :) In restaurant food is varied and good, also sth for vegeterians. And they have the best, very nice service ever!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple