Please don't be put off by some of the reviews of the Sheraton Salobre. We have had a very chilled, relaxed 10 days in this lovely modern hotel. It is isolated but away from all the hustle & bustle which, if needed, can be reached by the free shuttle bus. You will never feel in need of space here even when the hotel is full. The food is excellent in all the restaurants & in the self-service restaurant there's plenty of choice both at breakfast and dinner. The hotel is extremely clean, the rooms are spacious and very modern.
Although we didn't play golf the courses are immaculately kept and look extremely challenging for all levels.
If you book this hotel on a 'deal' please remember you are going to a 5* hotel and the food and beverage prices will reflect this and you shouldn't expect a cheap bar bill once you are there. However, the prices are no more than you would pay in the UK for drinks, there is a wide choice & the service is excellent.
I would certainly recommend this hotel and we hope to return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into serenity at Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort which is unique 5-star resort where you can enjoy a true and unbeatable holiday experience set in the countryside of the south of Gran Canaria, beside two 18-hole golf courses and with view to the sea and the mountains of the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Sheraton Salobre Hotel
- Sheraton Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Sheraton
- Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort Maspalomas