We enjoyed every moment of our stay here (7 days) and cannot recommend the hotel highly enough.
>The service from all of the staff was excellent, everyone was very helpful and polite and made every effort to assist us during our stay.
>The hotel was very clean/well kept, an interesting aesthetic but very nicely designed, especially the pool areas.
>Although we did not use the Spa or Golf course, both were of a very high standard.
>The hotel was not crowded during our stay as for a Golf resort it was considered a low season. However, the resort could have easily handled more guests.
>It is away from the main town meaning it is very quiet/peaceful. This may be ideal for some, or not for others however it is a spa/golf hotel primarily so this fits in with the design. We enjoyed the fact that it was away from the noise of the main towns.
>Breakfast was of a very high standard, again with very good service, as was the evening menu and room service. The hotel has an excellent restaurant which is worth the money.
>Rooms are very comfortable and finished to a high standard- the only thing that could be said is the odd design- which includes a see through window between the shower/bath and the bed- so if you require privacy - not the best choice! For us this was not a problem.
>The hotel location is not ideal, although it is just off of the motorway there is a winding road to get to the hotel which can be a little tiring if you are driving, however the Hotel offers a bus service to the beach which runs frequently. Taxis are also relatively easy to come by.
>The general area is currently being redeveloped, hence you need to head to the main town for shops etc. it is more residential. Some may prefer something closer to the main towns. (If you have a hire car however this is less of a problem as it is 5 minute drive).
>The only issue with the actual hotel is the parking charge- probably relevant for peak season, but in the low season where a substantial part of the car park is empty, a €7 per day charge seems excessive. There is parking just outside the hotel on the road however, which is were we found most people parked.
Overall i would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice relaxing break in a new/stylish hotel offering great service and food worthy of a 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step into serenity at Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort which is unique 5-star resort where you can enjoy a true and unbeatable holiday experience set in the countryside of the south of Gran Canaria, beside two 18-hole golf courses and with view to the sea and the mountains of the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Salobre Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Sheraton Salobre Hotel
- Sheraton Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Sheraton
- Sheraton Gran Canaria Salobre Golf Resort Maspalomas