We visited this hotel in March 2013
The weather was not kind to us, we had a tremendous storm one night that washed soil out of the planters on our balcony, all credit to the staff when they cleaned all the mess up the following morning.
The room was clean and comfy but fairly basic, not a problem because we don't go on holiday to stop in our room.
Staff were all very friendly, drinks and food were excellent, we did go all inclusive.
On the down side, there were lots of stray cats about the place and my wife did spot at least one taking a poo in the man made beach by the large pool, not a lot the staff could do about the cat problem but just take care.
One other thing for poolside lovers was that there did not seem to be lots of parasols to shade under.
We had a great holiday and I think it was value for money, though nothing special we did recommend it to our Daughter as a place you can just chill and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Maspalomas & Tabaiba Princess is perfect for families with children, golfer (there's a golf course right behind) and those who just want to relax by the pool. The two u-shaped buildings Maspalomas Princess and Tabaiba Princess share a huge pool landscape including an artificial beach, with pool bars and a relax-island. The Maspalomas & Tabaiba Princess is situated in Maspalomas, in the south of Gran Canaria. Within walking distance there is the golf course Maspalomas Golf (300 m) and Maspalomas beach (1,5 km) with its famous dunes. Gran Canaria Airport is located 35 kilometers from the hotel and the resorts Meloneras and Playa del Ingles 3 kilometers. The Maspalomas & Tabaiba Princess has two main restaurants with live-cooking, offering buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner. The À-La-Carte-Restaurant "La Hacienda" in the pool area serves tapas and international cuisine. Gentlemen are required to wear long pants and shirts with a sleeve in the evening in the restaurant. A total of 9 bars complete the gastronomic offer of the Maspalomas & Tabaiba Princess. The huge pool landscape of the Maspalomas & Tabaiba Princess boasts 6 outdoor pools, including 2 kids pools and a pool with an artificial beach, wooden parasols and a sand volleyball court. Some of the pools feature sloping entrances. The animation team hosts activities such as aquagym, aerobics, archery, beach-volleyballs and darts. Furthermore there is the option to play table tennis, mini golf, tennis, billiard and giant chess within the hotel. For the smallest guests there is a mini-club, kids pools, mini-disco, a playground and a special miniature hotel, the so called play-hotel. There are 439 rooms and suites in the Maspalomas Princess and 434 in the Tabaiba Princess. As a standard all rooms feature air conditioning, minibar-fridge (€), satellite tv, balcony or terrace and bathrooms with bathtub-shower-combination, hairdryer and amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tabaiba Princess reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tabaiba Princess Hotel Maspalomas
- Maspalomas Tabaiba Princess
- Tabaiba Princess Maspalomas, Gran Canaria