Loved the hotel great facilities great pool area. Food was good and overall loved it. The bungalows are quite quaint. The water park was fantastic but couldn't stand going out on a night going to basically a shopping centre for a meal and drinks really put me off much prefer turkey for on that score. Not in a hurry to visit maspalomas again the beach was an age away. It was lovely but too far. All in all the hotel was the best part along with the water park. If you have not been turkey before try it before you do maspalomas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Maspalomas One is located in the area known as Campo International Maspalomas, which is a quiet and privileged area. This complex is ideal for families with children as the bungalows are 1 level. At Club Maspalomas One you will find some Canarian architecture and you can also enjoy some of the larger and more lavish gardens in the South of Gran Canaria, where you can spend a relaxing and comfortable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Club Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Uno Hotel Maspalomas
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Gran Canaria