We have just returned from a 2 week holiday at the bungalows. The bungalows were very clean and so were the grounds, however they were tiny. I originally booked, as I'm sure a lot of people do, based on images and descriptions shown in UK travel agents.
The bungalows are grouped together and are very small. They are very basic in terms of utensils.
The grounds are very pretty, and well kept, and it would be perfect for a quiet break. There was no real entertainment to speak of, and there was nothing to do in the evening in Maspolomas.
For this reason I wouldn't return to the area, but the bungalows themselves were quite nice.
Reception staff were generally friendly, but one of them had an attitude problem, and another gave wrong information constantly.
A lot of the younger people we spoke to were really bored, and I was very bored by the end of the two weeks, so therefore would not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Maspalomas One is located in the area known as Campo International Maspalomas, which is a quiet and privileged area. This complex is ideal for families with children as the bungalows are 1 level. At Club Maspalomas One you will find some Canarian architecture and you can also enjoy some of the larger and more lavish gardens in the South of Gran Canaria, where you can spend a relaxing and comfortable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Club Maspalomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Uno Hotel Maspalomas
- Bungalows Club Maspalomas Gran Canaria