My girlfriend and I spent a week here last month and would not recommend it. The bed frame broke on the first day from me first sitting on it. When we reported the problem to reception they took two days to see to it, leaving us to spend the first night on the sofa. When they eventually fixed it they left a load of woodchips and half the broken board on the floor. This was typical of the service at the hotel. The food was shocking, and my girlfriend had to survive on the fries alone, as that was all she could stomach!! The boiled eggs were black in the middle!
The swimming pool was the only saving grace and a fellow guest threw her wedding ring into it one afternoon which was interesting...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort is located between Play De Ingles Beach and Costa Meloneras, 25 minutes walking distance to the sand dunes of Maspalomas.Our bungalows equipped with kitchenette, dinning room with satelite TV, terrace with a little garden. Our complex offers 24 hours Front Desk, Buffet Breakfast, a la carte restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your MRC Maspalomas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Colorado Hotel Maspalomas
- MRC Maspalomas Resort Gran Canaria