This place did not get off to a great start, when to arrive at the hotel at 1:30am after our flight, to find it locked up and in pitch darkness! 2 young girls in their early twenties, this is by all means not good enough, and felt completely unsafe!
Lucky enough 2 people arriving back to the hotel after a night out let us in the gates, and found a number for us to call.....costing me nearly £8 on my mobile to get someone to let us in.
The Bungalows were not secure, and had latches and locks not secure.
The food was extremely questionble, thank god they had fresh bread every day. No choice whatsoever.
The supermarket was fairly close, which stocked plenty.
The pool area was nice, however no markers as to how deep or what end was the shallow end, it was an extremely deep pool.
This was by all means not good value for money, and when we arrived it only has 1 star rating on its gates and not 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort is located between Play De Ingles Beach and Costa Meloneras, 25 minutes walking distance to the sand dunes of Maspalomas.Our bungalows equipped with kitchenette, dinning room with satelite TV, terrace with a little garden. Our complex offers 24 hours Front Desk, Buffet Breakfast, a la carte restaurant, outdoor swimming pool and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your MRC Maspalomas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Colorado Hotel Maspalomas
- MRC Maspalomas Resort Gran Canaria