Me and my boyfriend stayed here in the beginning of july. The rooms a great and very clean. Although it was hot, the fans kept us somewhat cool but having the shutters on the windows allowed us to keep out windows open and to keep cool. We had problems with cockroaches on the first couple of nights, but we were able to find the source of entry and block them coming in. There were stray cats out and about but as I like cats they weren't a problem and we let them lounge about on our terrace. I didn't mind the cats using out terrace, however I did mind the Spanish residents constantly walking back and forth through our terrace!!! Rather than walk a 15 second trip around the bungalows to the pool, they walked onto our terrace right past us whether we were eating or sunbathing, and made their way to the pool, without an apology or even a glance. An attempt to say something was pointless as I couldn't speak Spanish and them English! The children had manners though and would apologise, though they didnt cease using their short cut! One night at 11.30pm the children decided to make use of our table and chairs on the terrace, all pulling chairs out and sitting down!! It was far from quiet as people have previously said, mothers screaming from their bungalows to the children at the pool at midnight, so to the review that said it is not noisy, or at the beggining of july, it very much so was. The annoyance of the ignorant fellow holiday makers only lasted a week though. More Brits occupied the bungalows in our second week so calm was restored and we could eat our dinner without uninvited guests. From this point we could truly appreciate what previous guests have said on their reviews. Location of the bungalows is the only thing I Haven't scored 5 as it is a bit out of the way from restaurants and bars. We walked to meloneras and playa del ingles at night, approx 30-40 mins each way, however walking in the day proved difficult in the heat, resorting in using taxis, however, that was still cheap. Car hire would be a benefit! The staff at the hotel were very helpful with any queries. We paid 20e for late check out which was a god send so we were able to stay in our room until we needed to go at 6. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located next to the golf course of Maspalomas, 2km from the spectacular Dunes of Maspalomas and and only some minutes from the Shopping Centre Faro 2. Free shuttle bus offered to the beach of Maspalomas and the centre of Playa del Ingles various times per day. Golf and Tennis facilities nearby (charge). Comfortable bungalows with individual bedroom. All consist of lounge with sofa, telephone, safe (for rent) and Sat-TV, kitchenette with fridge, toaster, micro wave and coffee machine, complete bathroom and furnished terrace with garden. Ceiling fans in living- and bedroom. Half board consists of breakfast buffet and dinner buffet with the possibility of having lunch instead of dinner. All boards are served at the Cordial Green Golf (just infront) There is free Wifi available in the whole establishment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf Hotel Maspalomas
- Cordial Sandy Hotel
- Cordial Sandy Resort
- Bungalows Cordial Sandy Golf Maspalomas, Gran Canaria