“AS SALAAM ALAIKUM , The best instructor ever !!!”
Review of LJ Diving Tenerife

LJ Diving Tenerife
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Arona
More attraction details
Owner description: LJ Diving Tenerife gives you the opportunity to experiment our Love & Joy diving philosophy :-) You are going to explore the most beautiful Canarian dive sites within small groups, from beginners to certified divers. Always within a great ECOLOGICAL consideration and respect for this exceptional canadian ecosystem. Thanks to our skilled instructors, you could also enter the most recognized training programs : PADI, FFESSM or CMAS. Our dive centre in Las Galletas is 50 meters away from the sea, an ideal space to start your peaceful and safe diving lessons. After diving enjoy taking a rest in our centre and have a cup of tea or coffee offered for free….high quality service, hot shower and 2 toilets... Very comfortable spaces especially for families or groups… Everyone would find a place to store his/her personal belongings during the dive. Little dive shop and possibilities to share your experience with your buddies… For keeping some memories of your diving experience we offer free underwater pics and videos as we enjoy sharing our passion. Join us and feel the difference :-)
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“AS SALAAM ALAIKUM , The best instructor ever !!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Yacy is a very good instructor , friend , guide , teacher ... , great personality with passion and professionalism in his business . I dove with him for almost 2 weeks and I have finished my open water diver course . I will looking now to complete the advanced open water course with Yacy .I had 2 instructors before but I choose him . Try Yacy's diving school and you will not regret it . Thank you Yacy for everything . WA ALAIKUM SALAAM ! :-)

Visited July 2014

Viana do Castelo, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“scubadiving”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

AWESOME! one of the best experience in my life, mainly because of the teacher, best crazy man ever <3

Visited May 2014
5 Thank gawronska
London, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Yabba dabba do!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I (in our 40's) went on a try dive with Yacci which was excellent. First time scuba diving and yacci was great putting us both at ease and giving us the confidence to do it. Saw plenty of fish, crabs and anemones. Had great time and long dive. Well worth the money and will now be looking to complete open water PADI course.

3 Thank Paul P
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Scubayaci, you are the best!”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We dove 4 days with Scubayaci in October 2013 and it was just wonderful! The dives were awesome, the sites were great (especially Las Rajas) and it was always such a pleasure to dive with Yaci and Chris. I never new that Tenerife underwater had so much to offer, like giant African rays and turtles.
The owner, Yaci, has not only been a dive instructor but a friend to us for a whole week. He actually saved our holiday! When we were on the plane to Tenerife we had no place to stay and no idea about Tenerife (joy of last minute tickets:)) But Yaci, whom we found by coincidence over the internet & called just before take off in the flight, helped us find a great place to stay, brought us to wonderful dive sites and has been a one crazy & joyful friend during our stay. Thank you again Yaci, the man who turned our last minute holiday to last minute paradise!
Definitely suggest Scubayaci! We will go back for sure.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank BEG A
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Best experience for my daughter yet”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Great place excellent tuition, and superb for my 11 year old daughter and her friend. Masses of experience and great after dive entertainment, keep up the good work Yaci!

Visited August 2013