The sign above the Patio bar says Beverley Hills Heights is a tranquil haven, this year that was slightly spoilt by the 4 enforced poolside fashion shows in the 1st 5 days of our holiday - far too many, then addd in 3 visits from the sun care advisor -noooo BHH's pool is a great size, but this year there was too much hawking - I want to relax by the pool - give me back the tranquil haven please! The resort is always clean and tidy and Victor was, as always, a great asset for the poolside.Only other grumble would be wifi - why in this day and age do they think they should be able to charge 25 Euro a week ? - a definite downside. Save your money and buy a drink at the bar to use the wifi for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Spain