I have just returned from 1 week in this resort and i will touch on the positives first. The rooms are clean and they are cleaned daily aswell as the rest of the resort is cleaned frequently. That is about it really for the positives. Anyway i booked this trip through teletext for myself and my wife and my 11 year old daughter and 8 year old son so after paying full adult prices i was appalled at being allocated a studio apartment with a folding wooden shutter dividing our sofa bed and the childrens two single beds by about a meter or so. To make matters worse the room was right next to the entertainment at the beginning of the corridor so we had countless noise coming from the staff at 6 o,clock in the morning or people arriving during the night. I only realized after a couple of days that neither apartment was occupied next to us for a good reason i guess. Now for anyone who likes air-conditioning during the night i would advise you to look elsewhere as the air conditioning was turned on only for about two hours every evening and would go off at ten o,clock every night with out fail. I guess they must be trying to ration the electric or something as we had no hot water for the first three days as well. So i do feel the need to inform people especially elderly people or people with young children about the lack of
important essential needs when on holiday in 30 plus degrees every day and night. I could go on about the pool being too small etc etc but most of the over egged reviews on here are by either repeat guests who have never really visited anywhere else much or reviews by people who are timeshare victims. I do hope the staff or the concierge who checked me in read this review as it was just plain damn wrong to assume that a family of 4 would would be able to stay in 1 boxed room with a flimsy wooden shutter for 7 nights seeing as i paid full adult prices for the trip!!!!!! My advice would be to stay away from here and pay a little extra for guaranteed air conditioning .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in lush tropical gardens a stay at the Beverly Hills Heights in Arona, Tenerife can turn an ordinary getaway into your dream holiday. The facilities have the best that modern day luxury has to offer, including tennis, squash and bowling alleys. The resort features one and two bedroom apartments with a freshwater swimming pool and a number of excellent bars for poolside relaxation. There are also two bedroom luxury units and three bedroom penthouses at the Beverly Hills Heights for a more exclusive holiday experience. All the units at the Beverly Hills Heights are fitted with modern appliances and boast a private terrace or balcony where guests can sit and enjoy the view or take their time over a leisurely meal and drinks with friends. Whichever type of unit you select, you can be assured that it will be spacious and tastefully decorated, providing the ideal accommodation and base from which to explore Tenerife. Venture outside the resort and you'll find the lovely seaside town of Los Cristianos right on the doorstep. With fantastic and child friendly beaches, Los Cristianos is a lovely resort town on the sundrenched southern shores of Tenerife. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Heights Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Heights Tenerife, Spain