We stayed at the BHC for the first week of a two week break at the end of October. We found the location ok if you dont mind a bit of a walk into Los Cristianos centre for more night life. There are some really nice restaurants in the area which we used because we were not struck on the restaurant itself in the BHC, it was ok for lunch / snacks etc but a bit too casual for a nice evening meal. We belong to Infiniti holidays and swapped into this resort via RCI so we only ended up with a studio which was ample for two of us and well furnished,clean and tidy. One thing to know about these apartments is that the air con only works at certain hours of the day !! and we found a studio could get very hot inside because there is no through draft. Check in was quick and all the staff were more than happy to help even when our hot water tank blew a fuse and took all the lights out they had it fixed within half an hour. All in all though we enjoyed the peace and quiet of the surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beverly Hills Tenerife is a charming resort in an amazing location, with stunning views over the town of Los Cristianos to the blue Atlantic Ocean beyond. The resort has a lovely relaxed atmosphere with a delightful open air piazza bar, lush avenues between the apartments and lots of shady spots where you can relax and soak up the laid back lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Suites at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beverly Hills Club Hotel Arona
- Beverly Hills Hotel
- Beverly Hills Resort
- The Suites At Beverly Hills Tenerife, Spain