Splendid Guest House
US$213
US$204
US$144
  • Pool
Pergola Hotel & Spa(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$159
  • Restaurant
US$327
US$306
  • Pool
Luna Holiday Complex(Mellieha)(Great Value!)
US$133
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsensuite roombus stopguesthousemaltaislandsink
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We stayed here from 23/8 till 04/09 and had a wonderful time, the rooms have everything you'd expect and your very close to the local transport. John and June are wonderful hosts, not forgetting Henry the little star. If your going to Mellieha you can't go wrong with this superb guest house.

• Stayed: August 2012
5  Thank Holidaymad2012
Reviewed 27 May 2012

We stayed in Splendid for just over 2 weeks between the end of April and early May. The guesthouse is clean, spacious and everything you need if you are not looking to spend on the expensive hotels. I honestly don't think you can find better value elsewhere in Malta. June and John are very warm, welcoming and helpful and you feel very safe with them looking after your stay. If their was a button to click which was more than excellent i would click it, I would recommend this guesthouse to anyone considering it, the location is perfect too!

Room Tip: Room 14 has an ensuite, we have stayed in it twice, lots of space, its a great room, not an amazing view, but that did not bother us as we didn't plan on spending time to see a view from the inside.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank cruiser950
Reviewed 20 January 2012

The best part about the guest house was June, the owner. She was very helpful and made us feel at home. The accommodation was pretty basic but certainly adequate. My only complaint was that the doors of the rooms and the bathrooms didn't close well so that when other guests came home in the wee hours or left early in the morning, you could hear all their movements, which didn't make for a very restful night's sleep. Other than that, it was good value for money and I would recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank ReneeBCN
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We stayed a week at Splendid Guesthouse in Mellieha and really enjoyed our stay. Very warm welcome, the owners are always there to help and considering it was our first ever visit to Malta we were very grateful for all the information and tips they gave us. The rooms were spotless and comfortable, and the views of the sea and the islands Comino and Gozo from the roof terrace (which has a lovely seating area) are amazing. Within a few minutes walk there are restaurants, bars, a mini-market, etc. It was a great place to relax and we would recommend Splendid Guesthouse to everyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Monique123
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I am very grateful the kind folks that run this guest house as they couldn't have been any kinder. They showed me to my room, very, very clean and didn't even worry about closing my door- i felt that safe. I am a 53 year old woman travelling solo - and not once did I feel out of place. They even went out of thier way to find me a converter for my computer. Mellieha is a bit out of the main hubs in Malta but that is the exact treason that i chose it...i did have a painful ride on the bus and walk to the hotel..but once i found it i felt it was all worth the journey. I strongly recoomend this place.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo